TGI Group is the owner of leading companies such as CHI Limited (manufacturer of Chivita 100%, Hollandia, CHI snacks), CHI Farms Limited (producers of CHI Chicken), CHI Pharmaceuticals Limited (a WHO approved manufacturer of healthcare products), Cormart Limited (importer
and manufacturer of Home Care products), Romson Oilfield Services Limited (provider of product and service solutions to oil industry), ORC Fishing and Food Processing Limited (producer of sea food), Master Marine Services Limited (Dry-Docking), WACOT Limited (a market leader in Agro inputs and investments in value-chains of sesame, cocoa, cashew, cotton, rice etc.), Fludor Benin SA (manufacturer of vegetable oils & fats and cashew processing), Tropical Industries International Pvt. Limited (manufacturer of kitchen and bathroom fittings), Vink Corporation DMCC, Dubai (agricultural commodities) etc.
The following vacancies exists
Job Title: General Manager Sales and Marketing (From Pharmaceuticals)
- Overall accountability for managing sales activities with the objective of expanding the products’ market and growth.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Strategizing and continuously working towards brand building.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customer groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Strengthening existing pharmacy, institutional, and trade businesses.
- Building and supervising competent, effective, efficient, and result-oriented sales organization with a focus on fostering local talent.
- Launching new products and developing new sales opportunities.
- Coordination with manufacturing, marketing and supply chain functions on availability and delivery of products.
- Dealing with commercial activities pertaining to sales functions viz-a-viz credit policy, controlling bills/receivables, incentive schemes, etc.
- Analyzing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Sales budgeting and goals/target-setting along with full P & L responsibility.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, administration, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B Pharma / M Pharma. Ph D in Pharmaceutical Sciences is an additional preference
- Minimum 12 years same industry sales experience, including minimum 5 years with management responsibility
- Exposure to establishing strong pharmaceutical brands desired
- Good knowledge of marketing, sales, commercials, distribution systems and network, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and written proficiency in English.
- Good Computer literacy and IT skills.
- Good leadership skills. Capable of leading team including managers and staff employees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply