Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and
technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Siemens is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Project Manager
Req ID: 214917
Employee: Full time
- Commercial project coordination (e.g. applying for and monitoring bank guarantees, insurance etc.) as well as coordinating the legal, tax and insurance-related topics
- Observing fiscal, business law and commercial regulations applicable within the company
- Creating new order, close monitoring of project cost from beginning to the end
- Preparing timely invoices and monitoring receivables
- Maintain good relationship with customer through excellent communication on all commercial matters
- Carrying out turnover planning, forecasting, controlling, monitoring and reporting on all or assigned project figures on a monthly base
- Tender/ Bid preparation, Commercial Terms and Bid negotiations
- Identifying and financially assessing opportunities and risks, defining and implementing suitable measures for reducing risks or realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks.
- Claim and change order management
- Asset management
- Preparing and executing regular project reporting
- Participating and preparing project status meetings and milestone reviews
- Collaborating in the final project report and summarizing any lessons learned, including feedback to the organization
- Completing all commercial and contractual tasks in time, optimizing project commercial scheduling and costs and in accordance with the relevant quality requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Accounting / Economics / Business Admin., MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5yrs post NYSC
- Good knowledge of Finance and project implementation, accounting rules of IFRS and local GAAP, intercultural experience, customer orientation, flexibility, very good communication skills in English language, good knowledge of computer applications (SAP, MS-office).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply