Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we continue to grow and expand, we seek dynamic people to join our workforce.
If you are a resourceful and highly competent individual we have vacant positions that might interest you.
Rainoil is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head HR Operations
- To provide relevant HR support to the business through the effective implementation of the Human Resource Management process along each employee’s Life cycle as it relates to both full time & contingency (temporary/contract) employees.
Candidate must have advanced competence in:
- Compensation & Benefit
- Payroll (end-to-end)
- Welfare management – HMO et al
- HR Policy management.
- HRIS & Data Management.
- Employee Relations.
- Statutory remittances (PAYE, Pension, ITF, NSITF, Group Life et al)
- Reward and Recognition.
- Absence, Leave and Exit Management.
- Vendor Management.
- Project Management.
- Event Management et al.
- Knowledge of relevant employment law and implications
- Able to draft employee contract and conduct negotiations.
- Business report writing.
- Record keeping.
- Analytical & Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Conflict and Crisis Management.
- Minimum of five (5) years HR work experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Lower/2.2)
- Professional certification in Human Resources from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK.
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Provides high quality administrative support to staff and ensures effective use and availability of company’s facilities, working tools and equipment for business operational performance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements approved administrative strategies, policies and procedures. Monitors to ensure adoption of policies and compliance among staff.
- Liaises with the Admin Manager to ensure prompt and adequate provision of office supplies
- Executes and oversees the provision of general support services, including dispatch, cleaning, catering and water supply services and upkeep of office premises
- Records and processes invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- Maintains effective working relationship with vendors and suppliers to ensure excellent service delivery and minimal disruption to business operations
- Prepares and maintains accurate records of company’s office assets and ensures that the relevant updates are made across all departments.
- Liaises with Unit Heads and conducts checks to ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilization of all office facilities and equipment.
- Liaises with Finance and Accounts for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills etc.
- Liaises with the relevant vendor for printing of staff ID cards, complimentary cards and note pads etc.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to the activities in the Administrative unit for review and decision making
- Handles complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follows up promptly for reconnection / repairs.
- Maintains records of expenditures on telephones and other utilities.
- Reviews the company’s list of approved vendors on a quarterly basis, benchmarking against leading practices and service level agreements.
- Appraises the company’s assets periodically to ensure that relevant assets are adequately insured, negotiates terms and ensures that premiums are promptly settled
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in an admin function
- Membership or certification with relevant professional body will be added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply