Nmobile is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of University policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possesses OND/HND/Bsc in Secretariat studies, Business administration, Humanities or other related disciplines.
- Candidate must have 2-3 years of work related experience.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- Candidate must know how to use Microsoft offices well- word, excel, power point etc
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Accounting.
- The candidate must be chartered.
- Candidate must be able to use accounting software.
- Candidate must have 3-5 years experience in core financial role.
- Computer literacy is very essential.
- Good data presentation and interpretation skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2016.