Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Compiles and reviews reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data related analysis.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues, including resolution of basic issues; handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Handles a limited number of customer accounts that are highly complex with strategic importance.
- Supports solutions that impact other departments.
- Facilitates compliance requirements.
- Schedules and supervises executive appointments, meetings & events.
- Ensures key office logistics and maintains records.
- Collaborates with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) to resolve routine to moderately complex issues.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and is a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
Education and Experience Required
- A university degree (Bachelor) or equivalent.
- Typically 4+ years experience in a customer service role.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
- Extensive expertise in all MS Office Application.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and responsibility
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply