Job Title: Head/GM/Director 4G Marketing
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
- Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Marketing, communications and public relations
- Planning and budgeting
- Organizational strategy
– Launch of new products based on IP usage trends, partner with OTT players to create the ecosystem to induce more data usage on the network.
– Experienced in using DPI and PCRF functionality to achieve spectrum & bandwidth efficient successful data & digital products to monetize IP traffic.
– Micro Segmentation of on data usage & run data U&R campaigns using promo engine based on the DPI analytics and customer usage trends.
– Create offers on Cloud Services for Enterprise segment based on SAAS, PAAS, IAAS.
– Design and roll out of data products, special HBOs to approaches and capture segments like youth, woman, and young professional’s for acquisitions and to increase customer life time value.
– Launched various services like Application Store, Game Store, Image Store, Friend Finder, E-Learning, Lifestyle Portal, Mobile TV, Video on Demand, Music App, Man-U App etc.
– Well experienced in 4 G
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply