Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants) is a member Firm of MSI Legal and Accounting Network Worldwide, an international network of independent professional Firms.
Our vision is to be a pre-eminent professional firm in Nigeria, positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broad spectrum of domestic and offshore business entities.
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in the following business units:
- Tax Advisory/Compliance
- Business Advisory and Consulting
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Qualification and Skills
- Must have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) from a reputable higher institution
- Must have a minimum of 5 0′ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting.
- Must possess excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be below 27 years old
- Must have completed or about to complete
- National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Scheme
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office®suite
How to Apply
To apply, forward your CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this advert.
Applicants should indicate the reference code as subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted