Terragon Limited, an Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a: Digital Media
Executive. The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
Terragon Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Graphics Designer
- A junior designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
- Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
- Conceptualize, design and develop high-quality print and web-based materials that align with specific client needs while meeting deadlines; products include presentations, proposals and deliverables for print and digital media
- Communicate effectively with senior team members to receive feedback
- Create, redesign or retouch existing photographs, drawings, etc
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes
- Remain current in the Graphic Design industry; identify new traits, techniques, shortcuts
- Design and edit PowerPoint documents
- Offer input in creative meetings and share ideas
- Produce attractive and effective designs for all media
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of OND in Fine Art or any related field
- Computer skills: Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledge of graphic design fundamentals; Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite
- Macromedia Flash, HTML, motion graphic design and animation; including responsive web, tablet and mobile application design
- Video creation and editing; Cinema 4D and 3D modeling software knowledge a plus
- Savvy working with Flash and Adobe After Effects; experience working on frame by frame animation
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Ability to design for print and digital media is required
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a corporate environment
Attitude and Behavioural Traits
- Self-motivated, hardworking professional with a positive attitude and works well under pressure in a corporate setting
- Proactive and creative problem solver
- Team player who is collaborative, ethical and organized with strong communication skills
- Individual with solid time management skills, ability to manage high work volumes and process multiple projects simultaneously; overtime expected.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize in order to meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st February, 2016.