At Aesthetics City, we’re inspired to create the perfect balance of interiors and lifestyle in every space we design. Each detail is selected to harmonize with every element, creating lasting designs that match our clients’ objectives.
Aesthetics City is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
They are responsible for:
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing reports
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Monitoring performance, managing campaigns on social media etc.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
Key Skills for Marketing Executives:
- Good teamwork skills;
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills.
- Communication skills
- Applicant must have a minimum of OND, from any discipline.
- Interested applicant must reside in Lagos.
Job Title: Creative Interior Designer
- This position is responsible for the planning, designing, and furnishing of interiors within residential, commercial, or industrial buildings. Formulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity, selling merchandise, or improving life style.
- Plan, design and supervise major renovations, remodeling and additions.
- Prepare construction documents, write specifications, review bid documents.
- Work with clients to determine interior architecture needs including determining space utilization and fabric and colour selections of wall, floor, and window coverings.
- Maintain illustrative materials on available products and materials for selection by the client
- Meet with vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Review interior needs with sales representatives and vendors to determine who can provide the best service.
- Procure furnishings, materials and equipment.
- Prepare proposals for design work including sketches and costs estimates for labour, equipment, and materials.
- Prepare final designs and specifications within budgetary restrictions. Helps estimate complex interior projects.
- Perform necessary drafting work for projects. Performs related work as required.
Work Experience and Job Qualifications
- Hands-on interior design knowledge.
- Experience of using 3D tools – Revit, 3D Max, Sketchup. AutoCAD etc.
- Good free hand drawing ability
- Good Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or equivalent in Architecture, Interior Design or any related field. Alternatively in-depth experience of the interior design and architecture industries
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- A Front Desk Officer (Receptionist) plays a key role in the firm’s growth as he/she often presents the first impression of the organization to clients and customers and as such, has an objective of delivering friendly and efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
- He/She serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Deals with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Administers all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy.
- Fulfills all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization and Planning, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Attention to detail, Phone Skills, Supply Management, Information Management.
- Have a fixed place of residence and live within Lagos or its environs.
- At least, High School Diploma generally required.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Keyboard skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: info@firstname.lastname@example.org the position applying for as subject.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2016.