Job Title: Facilities Manager
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential facilities maintenance tasks.
- Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings or reorganizing current premises
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Effectively manage required facilities maintenance service contracts to achieve maximum value
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Ensure that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Respond appropriately to emergencies as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or a related area.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks and workload
- Interpersonal relationship building and networking skills
- Research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people, industry and for future developments
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents.
- Procurement and negotiation skills is key
- A practical, flexible and innovation approach to work
- Team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
N100, 000- N120, 000.
Job Title: Mechanical Systems Engineer
- Performs work, generally within one discipline, which involves the preparation, interpretation or review of calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, surveys, structures, systems or equipment with relatively few complex features
- Reviews design documents of equipment manufacturers or subcontractors of a moderate degree of complexity, and prepare comments and recommendations
- Reviewing and checking M&E designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers
- Assists in preparation of forecasts, quantity take offs and change orders
- Testing of materials monitors project controls within discipline
- Preparation of specifications and design calculations
- Uses engineering aided designs/ computer aided engineering (CAD/ CAE) tools
- Prepares letters for replies to vendor correspondence
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based on openness, trust, communication, empowerment, innovation and satisfaction
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering or Chemical Engineering from an accredited college or university with one year of related experience
- Developmental experience such as practical work experience in design engineering or other relevant types of engineering such as systems startup, field engineering or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants or other engineering/ construction firms
- Performs overall systems design and engineering tasks, within a discipline, having some degree of complexity
- Participates in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers
- Familiar with all Engineering Department Procedures (EDPs) and their application to projects
- Understand roles played by other discipline, having some degree of complexity
- Assists in the on-the-job training of people assigned.
Job Title: Design Manager
- Ensuring designs are developed within the constraints of the contract, the requirement of the output specification and the commercial objectives
- Overseeing the document control process, supported by a document controller
- Organizing and documenting design coordination and design progress meetings with the design team and sub-contractors and ensuring that design risk assessments are produced
- Preparing formal progress reports on the design process
- Maintaining a professional approach with clients, other teams, sub-contractors and their suppliers
- Managing the design submittal requirements to the client representatives, design team and third parties such as building control
- Tracking site queries as they arise and ensuring they are put through to the relevant design professional for a response in good time
- Developing detailed deliverable schedules for each design and coordinating these with procurement and construction programs
- Assisting the project manager in managing the design team, the design development process and the interface with specialist sub-contract design
- B.Sc in Civil, Building or relevant discipline
- Experience of the construction process through design to on site construction and handover
- Be able to demonstrate experience of and aptitude for managing the design process for a contractor
- Team building skills and a personality that makes working within a team attractive
- A understanding of the planning and technical skills necessary to undertake the role
- Good communication skills, both at the personal level and more formal reporting level
- A proactive approach, be an enthusiastic coordinator and motivator
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th March, 2016.