Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
Job Title: Front Office Supervisor
- As a front office supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
- You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest’s accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Cross Check all billing instructions to make sure they are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security or manager.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of motivating and leading a winning team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates Bachelor Degree and/or Diploma in Hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
Job Title: Banquet Manager/Supervisor
- A minimum of B.Sc/ HND in Hotel & Catering Management, Home Economics or its equivalent with good knowledge of catering mathematics systems, good with figures and should be very analytical, with at least two years relevant experience catering industry.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos State.
Job Title: Health Club Manager
- As Health Club Manager, you will manage and drive the team to achieve excellent customer service standards and increase sales.
- You will ensure the smooth running of the club and that health and safety standards are met.
As Health Club Manager you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate the delivery of all recreational guest services.
- Responsible for the safety of all guest services.
- Manage all staff in this department.
- Manage the sale and promotion of departmental products and services.
- Access sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the development of new products and services.
- Assist with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Anticipate economic business level fluctuations and makes action plans.
- Comply with all Hotel and corporate guidelines.
- Deliver high quality service to guests.
- Adhere to departmental cleaning and maintenance programs.
- Attend and input at management meetings as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Health Club Manager
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support, hotel discounts worldwide and chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th March, 2016.