Job Title: Senior Sales/ Account Manager
- Plays a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generates revenue.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization
- Monitor market expectations, requirements, trends, and contribute to collecting market input for Research planning and budgeting purposes.
- Forge new relationships between BBT and new accounts
- Negotiation of contractual terms with clients
- Establish and coordinate planned visits at the customer location and at BBT Office
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Look out for opportunity in the account and relate to pre-sales for solution offering
- Maintain strong client relations across client organization from users through senior client executives
Qualifications and Experience
- A university Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 6 years sales experience with proven track record in an ICT company
- Experience in technology selling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st March, 2016.