Juan Industries Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Juan Industries Limited is looking for energetic and talented individuals to join its multidisciplinary research and development team.
- You will be working to develop new processes to maximize our technology and enhance our internal and collaborative product development initiatives in a fast paced environment.
- Coordinates and performs routine and non-routine GMP microbiological/chemical testing, including environmental monitoring (EM) of classified clean rooms and critical utilities, release of product, and testing for validation protocols.
- Reviews environmental monitoring data and laboratory equipment documentation and records
- Prepares process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers and reviews documents for accuracy and completeness
- Prepares EM trend reports, performs and receives training on biochemical and microbiological methods.
- Interacts with Facilities, Manufacturing and QA as needed to coordinate testing and support investigations of EM, biochemical and microbiological excursions.
- Works with contract laboratories and equipment vendors as needed.
- Must have experience in a GMP bio-pharmaceutical/ pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. May be required to become cross-trained on QC Analytical methods and testing.
- Coordinates testing performed by contract laboratories as needed.
- Performs organism identification.
- Reads and interprets microbiological cultures and other related tests including, but not limited to, environmental monitoring, bio-burden tests, growth promotion, microbial limits tests, endo-toxin (LAL), and TOC testing.
- Writes and executes protocols to perform validation, technology transfer and troubleshooting for microbiology/chemical testing.
- Writes standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the QC Microbiology laboratory
- At least 4-year Science Degree (HND/B.Sc/M.Sc) with at least 1 year in a cGMP laboratory
- 2years working experience with chemical/aseptic technique
- Strong technical writing skills with experience writing protocols, reports, discrepancies and/or deviations
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, reasoning, problem solving and decision making
- Independently capable to design, execute, interpret and review results
- Ability to work off-shift, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Proficient in computer software such as Microsoft Office. Experience with additional software that can be applicable to improving current systems is preferred
- Experience and ability to work with bacterial and fungal cultures
- Ability to sit, stand and work within work space for extended periods of time.
- Experience with biochemical/microbiological testing such as Bio-burden, PCR, LAL, and environmental monitoring (total particulates, viable air particulates, and surface monitoring)
- Ability to communicate clearly, in writing and verbally, with peers, upper management and with external customers
- Understanding of scientific theories, principles, and techniques used in biological and analytical test procedures
- Understanding of basic biochemical/microbiological compendium requirements and pharmaceutical industry standards. Experience with application of compendium requirements is preferred
- Very attractive and competitive.
- Juan Industries provides a competitive benefits package that includes a choice of health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, and stock options.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume to: email@example.com
Note: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 6th April, 2016.