Job Title: Haulage Manager
- To manage a fleet of trucks and trailers whilst ensuring zero down time always
- Manage drivers/operators and ensure compliance to safety and company policies
- Plan and implement preventive and corrective maintenance
- Any other related deliverables
- Bachelor Degree (minimum of second class lower)
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Logistic (will be advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience logistics/haulage management
- The ideal candidate must have been doing this business for the past 5 years (at least).
Salary is commensurate with industry standards and may comes with an official car.
Job Title: Truck / Trailer Driver
Job Field: Transportation and Driving
- Drives the truck to deliver goods
- Maintains the truck
- Report any suspected mechanical problem
- Other duties as may be required.
- Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) /OND
- Truck driving experience of not less than 6 years,
- Must reside in Lagos State.
- Must have valid driver’s license,
- Must be able to provide 2 guarantors which will be verified.
- Must be able to communicate verbally.
- Must be between 25-45 years of age.
- Must be conversant with Nigerian routes.
Job Title: Cook
- We require a very good african and continental cook for our restaurant.
- Applicant must be experienced and must be clean and tidy.
How to Apply
Intereste and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th March, 2016.