Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Develop market leads for marketing engineering product range and convert Leads to customer
- Develop Marketing Strategy with the Marketing Manager and translate to marketing plan
- Fulfill existing customer order
- Create and make presentations on behalf of the company to potential clients
- Carry out and provide feedback from market research
- Drive events, promotions to support product sales
- Identify distribution channels and partners to expand company existing market channels
- Provide performance report against plan
- Set personal goals to achieve agreed targets
- Model the expectation for a culture of safety by demonstrating safe, best work practices.
- Troubleshoots unusual or difficult issues requiring coordination and communication across cross-functional departments.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales report
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Must be analytical
- Must be a self starter
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must display patients and tactical with resolving
- Have strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Must have ability to break barriers to open new business opportunity
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Must know Microsoft packages excel, power point and word
- Understand and use engineering measuring instruments – venier calipers
- Must have problem solving capabilities and be able to strategies
- Must be conversant with measurements and engineering principles
- Good driving experience with valid driver’s license
- Must have experience with marketing and creating new channels
- Must have good people and networking skills
- Must be able to work closely with the marketing manager
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (report writing skills).
- Must be adaptable and Flexible
Qualification and Experience
- BSc/HND in Marketing: However Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Metals and Material degree has added advantage.
- At least 2-6years sales and marketing experience as an engineer (post NYSC experience)
N50,000 plus bonus on target.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject title e.g Technical Sales Representative.
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2016.