MultiChoice South Africa’s activities involve the operation of Pay-Television and internet subscriber platforms among other businesses.
Job Title: Regional Head of Content
The incumbent is required to have the following behavioral competencies:
- Complex problem solving
- Paying attention to details
- Decision making
- Ability to work under pressure
- High energy levels and self-motivated
- Ability to lead a team
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Monitoring competency
- Deadline driven
- Interpersonal skills
The incumbent is required to have the following functional competencies:
- Established knowledge of media content
- Awareness of competitors and best competitive strategies
- Familiarity with current content trends in African and other markets
- Understanding of Qualitative and Quantitative research methods
The candidate is required to demonstrate the following personality attributes:
- Innovative: A creative and innovative individual who is comfortable generating new ideas.
- Conscientious: Focuses on getting things finished and will persist until the job is done.
- Confident: Provide expertise knowledge with confidence
- Vigorous: Thrives on activity and thoroughly enjoys having challenging works to keep busy.
- Relating and Networking: Understand people in all levels, create and maintain beneficial relationships.
- Passionate about content and TV
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply