Palladium develops and delivers solutions that have positive impacts for communities, businesses, societies and economies.
Job Title: Master Trainer Consultan
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or other related discipline from a recognized institution. Educational background in nursing, midwifery and family planning preferred
- At least 5 years of professional experience, with emphasis on training/building capacity
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Experience with FP service delivery preferred
- Knowledge of rights-based family planning principles a plus
- Experience managing effective relationships with community and religious leaders.
- Willing and able to travel throughout Kaduna state regularly to support project activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply