The International Rescue Committee came to Nigeria in response to a widespread flood disaster. IRC’s Emergency Response Team, with local partner, Civil Society Coalition for Poverty Eradication (CISCOPE), implemented projects to support food security,livelihoods, nutrition and WASH in Kogi State.
Job Title: Consortium Grants Manager
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in international affairs, Mass Communicatios or related subject; masters degree preferred.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to manage competing urgent requests and priorities.
- Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills;
- At least two years experience working in relief or development programs .
- Previous successful experience developing projects and writing proposals for public donors
- Knowledge of main donor regulations and priorities, including DFID, EU, UN, USAID, ECHO and other European donors.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Deployment Security Protocols:
North East Nigeria is security phase 3 (ORANGE) so the Grants Manager will be expected to respect the various security protocols in place in country. Phase 3 requires clear contingency planning in place with staff prepared should hibernation or evacuation be called. This position is unaccompanied
How to Apply
Interested in this position, Click here to apply