International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) is an international, nonprofit organization that supports the building of democratic societies. IFES provides targeted technical assistance to strengthen transitional democracies.
Job Title: Administrative and Procurement Officer
Location: Nigeria, Abuja
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational, and prioritization skills are necessary;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Ability to detect problems and produce acceptable solutions.
- Prior experience in procurement is required, with preference for experience working in procurement for international NGOs or international organizations
- Prior experience in working on USAID funded-projects strongly preferred;
- Prior experience working on other international donor funded projects which may include but not limited to the EU, DFID etc. desired;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel required;
- Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- IFES takes affirmative action with respect to the employment and promotion of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans. IFES will also take affirmative action on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.”