Cooperazione Internazionale is an humanitarian, non confessional and independent Foundation (NGO) that fights against all kinds of poverty to make the world a better place.
Job Title: Head of Mission
- Advanced Degree in International Education, International Development, Health and Nutrition or a related field or equivalent work.
- Previous minimum 3-year experience in a similar position, with a track record of success and results achieved;
- Very good inter-personal and writing communication skills;
- Ability to organize work efficiently and deliver assignments in a timely manner often under time constraints;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy, with high proficiency in the use of standard office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Valid driving license.
- Previous experience with an international humanitarian NGO is an advantage;
- Desirable experience of working on ECHO and UN projects;
- Desirable experience of working in emergency situations;
- Strong analytical and practical problem-solving skills;
- Strong supervisory abilities, and demonstrated capacity of teamwork and of coordination with the relevant actors;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Candidate will be required to send their CV and cover letter with 3 references
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2016.
ASAP for at least 6 months, renewable for other 6 months.