Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
Job Title: Senior Associate Lawyer – Male & Female
- Effective communication skills in writing, business presentations and interpersonal communication.
- He or she must be skilled in the preparation of oil and gas leases, amendments, assignments, ratifications, mineral and royalty deeds, operating agreements and Litigation.
- Candidate MUST possess 4-8 years and above working experience in Litigation, with oil and gas title issues.
- Experience in negotiating and drafting of transactional documents such as leases, assignments and participation agreements, as well as curative material is a plus. Litigation experience/knowledge and LL.M Degree would be an added advantage.
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of work-related confidentiality.
- Ability to utilize title “tools of the trade” software products and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to utilize appropriate surveying methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience advising clients, and mineral title issues, pooling and unitization, community leases, and matters related to undivided mineral ownership and leasehold estates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted