Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous non-profit organization dedicated to improving access to qualitative healthcare, Education and Economic strengthening services in Nigeria.
Job Title: State Program Manager/Senior Clinical Services
- Medical Doctor with at least five years’ experience in HIV/AIDS/TB case, treatment and prevention: MPH a plus; post graduate training in Internal Medicine/Paediatrics/OBGYN an advantage.
- Experience coordinating with Ministries of Health, other donors, NGOs and USAID
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity and knowledge of public administration systems
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with data base management programme and commonly used packages.
- Minimum of five years’ experience designing and implementing HIV/AIDS/TB programs, facility and community-based
- Significant experience in health delivery, HIV/AIDS prevention care and treatment in resource limited settings
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a capability statement and an updated resume as a single document with full name/Position Applied for as title of the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th April, 2016.