An International Humanitarian Organization is looking for a suitable candidate to fill a very strategic position within our humanitarian team in Gombe. We need a motivated individual, who is enthusiastic about the work we do and is looking to work within a dynamic team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Gombe, Nigeria
Ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- A B.Sc or HND in Accounting is essential.
- Ability to learn very fast, meticulous and very detailed.
- An interest in learning the finance ethics and donor compliance is essential
- Fluency in written and verbal English required.
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and process information into action as not to delay program activities.
- Ability to use a computer well and knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage
Terms & Conditions:
- Intern will be expected to support the project 40hrs per week
- Intern will be expected to strictly adhere to Mercy Corps rules, regulation and work ethics
- Intern will be given support and mentoring from his/her supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter in one document, addressing the position requirements to: email@example.com.
Note: All applications must include the position title in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
As part of our community empowerment opportunity applicants from Gombe are strongly desirable
Application Deadline 8th April, 2016.