E-Terra Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Officer
Requirements of the Role
- Ideally a Degree/HND in Marketing or other related discipline.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent negotiating skills and experience.
- Experience 2-3 years.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The front desk receptionist is considered as the face of an organization.
- She is responsible for greeting the visitors who are coming in the office and also answer their basic queries.
- The receptionist at the front desk is also responsible for distribution of mails, deleting the junk mails and prioritizing the important mails that are required for business purposes.
- The front desk receptionist is responsible for dispatching and receiving important documents, preparing financial correspondences, filing documents, making photocopies and sending mails.
- She should coordinate with all the employees of an organization for conveying important messages.
- Help people to reach the correct destination.
- Drafting letters and documents.
- Organizing the meetings that are to be held in the office and taking minutes.
- Must reside around Yaba and its environs.
Job Title: Plant Manager
- Shall monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards
- Shall ensure site compliance to all labor, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Shall make sure that Health and Safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in carrying out regular Health & Safety meetings.
- Shall ensure the efficient processing of incoming recyclable materials while maintaining end product quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Design and implement all processes according to required policies and processes.
Job Title: Machine Operator
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Perform safety checks on every machine
- Follow shredding instructions of supervisor to ensure quality output
- Maintain all work tools with strong sense of accountability and high standards
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
- Create and maintain activity logs
- Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors.
Job Title: Driver
- Must have at least WAEC/NECO (inclusive of Mathematics and English Language).
- He must have a valid driver’s License and Lagos State driver’s.
- Certificates(certifying him that, he can drive on Lagos roads).
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos State routs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th April, 2016.