GE Nigeria is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive, Business Development – GE Transportation Nigeria
Location: Lagos and Abuja
- Graduate Degree in Business, or International Public Policy, International Law or combination thereof
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience in working on country policy issues, with experience working with a global corporation or with a law or consultancy firm;
- Experience and understanding of Nigeria’s economic development; significant experience in working with senior government officials, especially in the areas of economic planning, finance, and trade.
- Demonstrated ability to think and lead on a strategic level within a complex organization
- Ability to deal effectively with people and work in diverse teams
- Ability to anticipate trends and manage risk
- Ability to identify and have access to key government and policy decision makers
- Commitment to conducting GE’s business affairs with the highest integrity, including strict adherence to applicable laws but also in a manner consistent with GE’s values, which often go beyond mere legal compliance
- Experience developing and executing an Advocacy strategy
- Previous experience in Government or regional organization would be viewed as a significant advantage. Strong relationships with government officials and influencers.
- Deep knowledge of government institutions, regulation, policies and priorities. Previous experience in the area of funding programs would be a significant advantage.
- High level of understanding of regional government decision-making process and procedures.
- High level of influencing skills combined with an ability to build excellent working relationships within a matrix environment (both cross-functionally and globally)
- Advanced communication skills – both written and verbal
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here for more information and to apply