Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Advisor, M&E
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 3 to 4 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of Malaria Intervention in Northern Nigeria with provision of LLIN and anti-malaria therapy.
- Demonstrated understanding of malaria control programs and indicators.
- Well-developed computer skills
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CHOs is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in project-level or state/national level monitoring and evaluation system implementation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.