A Media firm located in Lagos State, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Executive/Social Media Executive
- Creating and managing digital-related projects
- Setting up social media account and maintaining daily activities
- Influencing customer behaviour across new media channels, analysing client initiated conversations & advising appropriate marketing, sales & contact center teams as needed.
- Developing content for posting on all designed social media outlets
- Monitoring online competitor presence, perceptions, researching new blogs and channel for relevance/trend identification, reporting “chatter” and other relevant online data and maintaining posting schedule.
- Organizing digital resources for media campaigns and presenting their progress and initiatives to executives in other departments.
- Generate digital media that increases brand loyalty and collaborate with other professionals
- Maintaining web-related media and update existing resources as needed.
- Creating online ads, seasonal content, newsletters, and calendars.
- Producing media files that help advertise the company and increase sales.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Marketing Communications.
- Plus 2 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Graphic Design and Adobe Photoshop, video editing and social media marketing.
Job Title: Driver
- Driving with valid driver’s license.
- Applicants living around Ogba, Ojodu, Oshodi will be highly considered.
Salary is negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th June, 2016.