Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This Job Role is responsible for the Customer Handling, Coordination, Management, Single Customer Complaints and execution of proactive and reactive H/W maintenance activities that require a higher level of Skill.
- This shall ensure that the MoMo services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Daily Customer Complaints.
- H/W maintenance Preventive maintenance.
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC.
- System Administration.
- Customer Handling.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of IT/Telecom experience.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Cost Awareness
- Social skills and awareness
- ECW/EWP Experience.
- Unix/Linux Knowledge.
- Java/shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Oracle/PL/SQL.
- Ericsson Charging System Knowledge.
- Working knowledge of different H/W components link HP Servers/EMC/F5 etc.
Position Qualifications Core Competences:
- Knowledge of Managed Service Telecom Operations Practice
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Problem Solving and strategic thinking
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Language Skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Creating & Innovating
- Applying Expertise and Technology
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online