Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- The applicant must be a graduate from a reputable institution with relative course of study.
- The applicant must have a minimum of two (2) years working experience in a standard organization
- Female is required
- The applicant must be computer literate
- The applicant must possess a Ready to work attitude.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org