Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Every other task needed to be carried out within the company.
- The applicant must be a graduate from a reputable institution with relative course of study.
- The applicant must have a minimum of two (2) years working experience in a standard organization
- Male or Female is required
- The applicant must be computer literate
- The applicant must possess a Ready to work attitude.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com