Job Title: Claims Assessor
- To vet all claims pertaining to either the managed care or Blue product to ensure that the daily targets are achieved
- To capture all claims pertaining to either the managed care or Blue products to ensure that the daily targets are achieved
- Send out cheques to providers within the agreed SLA
- To ensure all Claims correspondence to providers or members are sent out timeously
- To adhere to and live the organisational values.
- Candidate must be a registered nurse, midwife or possess B.Sc. Nursing with valid license.
- Candidate must have a minimum of Credit or Second Class Upper Division and additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 1 year clinical experience and experience in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, and Scheme Rules
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), listening skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Decision Making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online