Job Title: Corporate Support Agent
- Perform all functions of a corporate support agent.
- Follow –up on all unresolved complaint, with view to resolving such.
- Manage the affairs of the corporate support center (agents and complaint).
- Attend and participate in company Quality Assurance and Compliance in-service/training programs on an ongoing basis.
- Incident management: receives, log and take ownership of all faults.
- Responds to and provides timely, complete and accurate resolution to customer inquiries via email, phone or web calls.
- Ensures initial call assessment, resolution (if possible) or escalation to the appropriate technical group.
- Manage Service request lifecycle: receive, log and take ownership of all general Service Requests and progress to resolution.
- Liaison with clients on updates of progress on Service Requests and Incidents reports ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Dissemination of information regarding network faulty condition, causes, planned outage period for repair/preventive maintenance.
- Execute customers’ transactions in line with customer care methods and procedures to ensure that customers receive the best service possible while processing requests and concerns.
- Real-time Network status monitoring and escalation based on SLAs, Coordinates with other teams as may be necessary to resolve customer issues within the contracted SLAs.
- Manage various software systems, track customer requests and concerns and issue resolution.
- Maintain accurate updates to the knowledge management database.
- Produce periodic error-free service reports in order to inform both management and external clients of service levels achieved and areas of service improvement required.
- Work with other groups to provide a well managed service keeping abreast all related fault and new business arrangements enabling excellent customized support.
- Perform Clients Relationship Management and secure customer satisfaction in every interaction in a professional manner.
- Work as part of the Business Front Office, supporting an environment of excellent customer service, by responding to faults and provisioning enquiries.
- Proactive monitoring of all client owned & installed network elements in corporate customers’ premises.
- Identify, document and alert supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Contribute to a continuous maintenance and optimization of processes and procedures.
- Academic and Professional: A University degree in the Applied Sciences.
- 1 – 2 years experience in telecommunication service provisioning with emphasis on customer liaison.
- Experience: Customer Relations, Technical, Human Relations (Any other Human Related) in Telecoms company/ISP Company.
- Customer Relationship Management techniques.
- Service Level Management.
- Good Business Communication Skills.
- Good knowledge of I.T & Telecomms Industry.
- Proficient use of computer and related applications
- Excellent telephony skills with the ability to listen, question and explain.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Basic Telecommunication concepts, principles and systems.
- Best Practices in Customer Care/Customer Relationship Management.
- Good understanding of the company’s network.
- Good understanding of knowledge of software used by Customer Care
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview as soon as possible.