Job Title: Sales Assistant
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales or trade factor.
- Assessing customers needs and providing assistance and information on product features
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results/target as needed.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driver’s license.
- Able to work as part of a sales team
- Must be fluent in French
- Having a friendly engaging personality & Comfortable working with members of the public.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the subject of the mail