Job Title: Editor, Humanities & Social Sciences
What You Will Do
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
- Meet deadlines
- Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
Why This is a Great Opportunity
- Flexibility . You can work from anywhere in India.
- You will receive training to become adept at editing and will be provided with the necessary technological support (including a laptop ).
- You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
- At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insiders view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online