Job Title: Marketing Associates
Reports to: District Manager
Location: Uyo, Calabar, Onitsha
The primary focus of this position is to generate income for the Company by Liaising with the banks; coordinating the existing relationship with Bank’s personnel and Relationship managers whilst providing profitable excellent customer service / relationship management.
The Objectives are;
- To help increase/drive/improve revenue i.e GPW
- To help increase/drive/grow profit
- To help in channel penetration
- To help in brand visibility
- Act as liaison with the bank
- Working closely with bank personnel to provide policies to the bank’s clientele.
- Managing our promotions and campaigns effectively to ensure market penetration.
- · Working closely with District Managers in the preparation of proposals/ Product papers.
- · Bancassurance Sales (Financials)
- · Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
Customer Retention and Acquisition
- · Sending out and active follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- · Soliciting for new businesses.
- · Managing 3rd party relationships.
- • Generation, monitoring and publish monthly (Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on:
- – Production
- – Collection
- • Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures are accurate.
- · Day to day management of channel’s activities for both Life and General Business activities.
- · Market and product research analysis. (Customer product feedback & Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can improve on.
- · Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the SLA.
- · Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
- · Process all Co – insurance transactions (Payment processing, Claims and Underwriting).
- · Liaising with the below department on The Bank’s related issues.
- · Underwriting (Life and General Business)
- · Claims (Life and General Business)
- · Finance (Life and General Business)
- · Follow up on outstanding proposals.
- · Maintaining strong relationship with the Bancassurance officers.
- · Any other assigned duty.
- · Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business studies or any related field.
- · A minimum of 1 years’ sales experience.
- · Ability to maintain high Grooming Standards.
- · Experience in customer service.
- · Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- · Good Relationship management skills.
- · Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- · Good I.T, budget and report writing skills.
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- · Good planning and organizational skills.
- · The ability to understand and analyse sales figures.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th Jan 2017