Job Title: Copyist / Copywriter Assistant
- McPeniel Writing is recruiting for the position of a Copyist / Copywriter Assistant. The Copyist/Copywriter shall be responsible for researching and developing manuscripts of Clients’ order and will also follow-up a Client to Customer Satisfaction.
- Develop manuscripts of Clients’ order that is related to his/her field
- Manage and post content on the organization’s Social media platform (blog, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Instagram, and the likes) as it shall be approved by the Chief Copyist
- Interested applicants does not necessary have to belong to the Art or Humanities even as Applied and Social Science applicants will be granted same right as those from the Humanities/Arts. However, the following requirements are very compulsory:
- Must have a Good SPOKEN and WRITTEN English
- Must have written at least one academic and / or Business writeups which was received officially either by an organization, an institution, or any other recognized body or authority. This could be your undergraduate or postgraduate project/Thesis or any other writeup that was written by you and adopted by the incumbent institution/organization.
- Must be able to work WITH or WITHOUT supervisions
- Must be a Computer Literate and Internet savvy
- Must be self-driven, Teachable, and a Fast learner
- Must have a good sense of Social media awareness
- Must be Between 20 & 35 years
- Must have a personal computer or Laptop and an internet enabled mobile phone.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline from the Social Sciences, Arts/Humanities, and Applied Sciences.
- Age: 20 to 35yrs
- Sex: Male or Female
Application Closing Date
Monday, 16th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications, and other relevant documents to: email@example.com
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email provided. Successful candidates should also be ready to resume work immediately.