If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates, from all over the world who have a:
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
- You must have completed at least 3-years of study with a degree to apply for a Blue Book traineeship. Only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from your university that you have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.
- If you apply for translation traineeships (in the Translation Directorate General) you must be able to translate into your main language (normally your native language) from 2 other official EU languages (source languages):
- Your main language must be one of the official EU languages.
- Your 1st source language must be English, French or German.
- Your 2nd source language can be any of the official EU languages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: January 31st 2017