Job Title: Key Account Assistant
- To assist the Key Account Manager in following up with cashier to ensure that Payments/Cheques received, given to the cashier are posted to customers accounts on time.
- To follow up with MDCs on orders sent by Key Account Manager for delivery so as to avoid late or products not delivered to customers at the right time
- To assist follow up with products availability nationwide in other to enable Key Account Manager plan with outlets/Merchandisers for new order request.
- Stands as a check at BDC in other to follow up with LAST MILE Teams on any pending Key Account Customer orders in order to reduce delay in supplying outlet orders.
- He stands in for the Key Account Manager in cases where the Key Account Manager is on leave or on an official duty out of Lagos
- Assist with any other administrative duty as assigned by the National Sales Manager- Indoor
- To assist the Key Account Manager in managing merchandisers e.g. Keep track of their weekly work schedules, send reminders on budget vs achievements etc
- To follow up with Key Account Customers daily supplies e.g makes photo copies of all supplied invoices, follow up with DCs to send copies of supplied invoices, keep track of returns from outlet supplied or if products where not supplied
- To assist with Key Account record Keeping, updating records of all newly deployed assets
The ideal candidate:
- Has business related degree from a recognised university with at least 2 years experience in Sales
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Has financial acumen
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Is a person who has an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply