Job Title: Female Human Resource Intern
- Managing employee’s data using Microsoft application.
- Manage Pre-Employment Processes
- Updating CV bank as at when due
- Post new positions on various social media as determined by Associate Consultant
- Coordinate candidate interviews and testing
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Assist in maintaining a current and accurate filing system
- Handling of petty cash
- Perform other related duties as required by the Associate Consultant
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any Social Science discipline
- Competencies Ability to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Person Specification Patient and willing to learn
- Passion for HR as a career
- Smart and intelligent
- Must be female
- Resident within Lekki and environs
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org