Job Title: IT Officer
- Managing the Installation and configuration of computer hardware and software systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Performing 1st and 2nd and sometimes 3rd level support
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers and hardware maintenance engineers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Qualification and Experience:
- BA / BSc in a computer related course
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the IT profession.
- Must have prior experience in website management (ie. being able to revamp a website and make adequate changes required) and online marketing ie. Design e-cards and necessary digital fliers for upcoming events.
- Ability to think logically
- Innately creative
- Great Entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with staff to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
- The ability to work well in a team;
- Problem solving skills;
- A strong customer focus;
- The ability to prioritize workload;
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply