Job Title: Banking Implementation Partner
- Identifying software requirements for the Banking institution.
- Installation and configuration of banking applications in Microfinance banks as well as Mortgage institutions.
- Migration of data for the financial institution.
- Population of customer data into the Banking application system.
- Training of clients in the usage of the Banking applications.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of Lower Credit or 2nd class lower in Accounting.
- ICAN and/or ACCA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is highly essential and recommended.
- Passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Willingness to travel outside Lagos.
- Ability to learn with speed and ease.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online