Job Title: Director, Training and Capacity Development
- The Director, Training and Capacity Development is responsible for providing technical expertise on various initiated corporate development and capacity building for leaders of various public and private sector organizations.
- Duties will involve local and international travel
- Lead in the design or review of existing capacity building programmes and tools;
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate the implementation of capacity building programmes for selected organizations.
- Design and implementation of Capacity Building Management framework and corporate evaluation project.
- Support development of capacity building solutions for scale, including curriculum, workshops, special in-plant programme etc in collaboration with foreign partners and consultant.
- Capacity to develop and conduct training programmes at specified levels for senior executives. I Will be responsible to the Governing council through the DG/CEO
- Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field with bias in capacity development;
- At least 10 years of professional experience in leadership education, instructional design, or related field;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written, including the ability to engage effectively with senior executives at all levels in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Should have served in related senior position for over 6 years with responsibility for relevant department.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize projects and follow through with meticulous attention to details, including initiative for long term structured training programmes.
- Age should be 45-60 years old.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge/capacity in ICT
Remuneration and Condition of Service
The remuneration and condition of service will be commensurate with similar senior positions in other organisation of this stature.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with concise CV of not more than 5 pages with names of three non-related referees and their contact details to reach “The Resource Consultant (NGC)” c/o email via: firstname.lastname@example.org