Job Title: Guidance Counsellor
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Skills and Competencies
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Education.
- A Master’s degree in Counseling will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years counselling experience in an educational setting.
Application Closing Date
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online