Job Title: Fashion Retail Supervisor
- Directly supervise and coordinate activities of retail sales workers in a well-established high class fashion retail brand based in the FCT.
- Duties of the Fashion Retail/Boutique Supervisor will include management functions, such as purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, in addition to supervisory duties.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints. Greet customers, patrons, or visitors.
- Answer customer questions about goods or services.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Supervise sales or support personnel.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Monitor sales activities.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Purchase stocks of merchandise or supplies.
- Monitor inventories of products or materials.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Train sales personnel.
- Estimate consumer demand and determine the types and amounts of goods to be sold.
- Monitor market conditions or trends. Assign employees to specific duties.
- Assign duties or work schedules to employees.
- A degree in Retail management or in any related field.
- Over three (3) years’ experience in Fashion Retail (Boutique) management.
- Or certificate in any reputable fashion institute
- Must be residing in FCT Abuja.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the Job title as the subject matter
Note: Candidates are advised to update their CV’s with achievements in the relevant field if available.