Job Title: Managing Director/CEO
Reporting to: Board of Directors
Growth in revenue and bank portfolio:
- Developing, ensuring implementation and monitoring of bank targets and drawing annual plans for approval and execution in line with the regional and overall business targets
- Leading and growing a healthy bank portfolio and minimize risks
- Reporting the Bank’s performance to the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Provide superior level customer relationship management and promote sales and service culture through coaching
- Assures the filling of all legal and regulatory documents and monitores compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Managing and monitoring the individual loans by carrying out pre & post engagement processes, activation and overall growth and sustainability
- Monitor and ensure compliance to all the bank’s policies, processes, procedures and other controls
Mission, Policy and Planning:
- Informs the Board and its committees about trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy-making.
General Management and Administration:
- Provides general oversight of all the bank’s activities, manages the day-to day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization
Human Resources & Performance Management:
- Overall increase in staff performance and productivity
- Managing and implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Works with the Board to enable it fulfill its governance functions and facilitates optimum performance by the Board, its committees and individual members
- Assures an effective fund development program by serving as the chief development officer or hiring and supervising an individual responsible for this activity
- B.Sc in any Arts, Social Science or Science discipline
Other Desired Qualification:
- MSc in a social science discipline, other Microfinance Certifications is an added advantage
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years):
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, Micro Finance Bank, Finance House, Leasing Company etc.
- Ideally should not be less than a Senior Manager grade in a commercial Bank or General Manager in any other financial institution
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and CV in the body of a single email to: email@example.com The subject area should read MD/CEO- Microfinance Bank.