Job Title: Medical Officer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. or equivalent plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of Exemption.
- SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L credit in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics is mandatory.
- In addition, candidate must be duly registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be ICT compliant. In addition, there will be IT proficiency test for all applicants.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates are to complete the online application and print-out acknowledgment copy to be attached with their written application. All Applications and supporting materials (10 Copies) are to be forwarded and addressed to the address below indicating the post for which application is made at the top left corner of the envelope:
Human Resources Management Department (H.R.M.D,)
2nd Floor, Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
- In addition to stating names and addresses of three referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf to the address above.
- For further inquiries, please contact Deputy Registrar (H.R.M.D) via: firstname.lastname@example.org