Job Title: Professor – CONUASS 07
Faculty: Basic Clinical Science
Department: Chemical Pathology
- Candidates must possess Doctorate degree in the Sciences or Fellowship degrees in Medicine/Medical Science Courses.
- The possession of requisite basic degrees that are registerable by bodies is required for those applying to related Faculties and Departments.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of fifteen (15) years of teaching and research experience in the University.
- Must have substantial scholarly publications in reputable journals at least twenty two (22) recognized publications.
- The ability to initiate and direct research projects
- Must have spent three (3) years as a Reader.
- Possession of considerable length of administrative experience.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 10 copies of their applications with detailed CV (that includes educational qualifications and relevant experience) to:
University of Medical Science,
Note: UNIMED pays non-clinical supplementation allowance to all qualified Medical Practitioners.