Job Title: Project Manager
- Identification of employer’s objectives and priorities on projects.
- Development and preparation of project briefs.
- Advising on project team selection. Establishment of budgets and total project programmes with project team.
- Interpretation of project designs and construction drawings.
- Establishment and management of integrated communication between members of the project team, inclusive of the consultants the contractors.
- Establishment of precontract controls to prevent time and cost overrun.
- Monitoring of planning permissions and other statutory consents.
- Coordinating of designs/drawing requests & responses between members of the project team. Establishment of time, cost, quality control and management systems.
- Monitoring of on-going projects to ensure that milestone deliverables are met in accordance with contract agreement.
- Undertaking of regular construction site inspection visits to ensure contractor’s compliance with contract specifications, terms and conditions.
- Amicable but firm resolution of conflicts that may arise during project execution.
- Preparation of regular project status and their presentation to management.
- Good practical working knowledge of relevant computer software appilcations inclusive of AutOCAD, Microsoft Protects, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint etc.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree with Second Class Upper Division (2.1) or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution in Building construction, Civil Engineering, Architecture or other related fields of study
- Possession of a Master’s Degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage Registration with relevant professional bodies e.g. CORBON, COREN, ARCON, PMP etc will also be an added advantage.
- 10 years relevant, cumulative post-graduation experience in reputable organisations.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (prepared as an MS Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph to: email@example.com using the desired position as the subject of the mail.