Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN & RM)
Location: Ota, Ogun
Reports To: The Head Nurse
- The candidate will be responsible for the provision of quality first line medical care to staff in the company clinic.
- Coordinate the health and safety of workers in the factory.
- Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
- Coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured workers and management.
- Ensure safety standards are met, and identify any potential safety hazards in the work environment.
- Using extensive medical training and knowledge of occupational medicine and safety, the company nurse interpret and document a worker’s medical complaints using medical histories and diagnostic tests.
- While complying with laws and regulations, the company nurse investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with safety teams and managers.
- Additional job duties can includes managing medical records, creating emergency workplace preparedness plans and evaluating health care delivery systems.
- Applicants must possess RN & RM.
- Must be between 25 – 32 years.
- Ideal candidate must be resident in Ogun state.
- Candidates must be self-disciplined, meticulous and empathetic in approach to gain confidence of staff and maintain a cordial work environment within the team.
N59, 000/M (Net Take Home).
Application Closing Date
25th January 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date above using ‘Nurse-OTA’ as subject of mail.
Note: Only experienced and qualified Nurse will be shortlisted and invited for interviews.