Job Title: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
- Inspect work areas to detect unsafe or unhealthy working conditions.
- Undertake Interviews to obtain facts about work practice or workplace accidents.
- Rate unsafe conditions according to factors like severity of potential injury, likelihood of recurrence, employee accident records and evidence of voluntary compliance.
- Observe employees at work to define compliance with safety precautions and the safety of equipment used.
- Document safety policy violations.
- Inspect general work environments, machinery and equipment for conformance with manufacturers standards, laid down procedures or in response to complaints or accidents.
- Photograph work environments suspected of endangering workers to provide evidence required to initiate corrective action.
- Issue and maintain reports and record of accidents.
- Candidate must have B.Sc or HND in relevant discipline.
- Must have HSE professional certifications with over 3 years experience.
- Resident in Lagos or Ogun state.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications/Credential to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 5th February, 2017.